Learn More About Important Texas Family Law Topics
At the law firm of Higdon, Hardy & Zuflacht, L.L.P., we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing our clients with the important Texas family law information they need. We understand that people who are considering divorce in Texas have questions, and we want to do our part to answer them.
While no informational resource is a substitute for fact-specific advice from a lawyer, we are happy to provide you with general information on the topics that we have found are the most important to our clients.
In this section, you will find information on the following topics:
- 10 Rules for Winning a Divorce Case in Texas
- 10 Questions for Your Divorce Attorney in Texas
- The Divorce Process
- Division of property
- Debt division
- Divorce mediation
- Joint custody
- Child support information
- Visitation and the standard possession order
- Common law marriage
- Understanding Gestational and Surrogacy Agreements in Texas
- The Presiding Court System
- The Texas Lawyers Creed
- 7 Statutory Grounds for Divorce in Texas
- Does it Matter Who Files for Divorce First in Texas?
Contact Us to Discuss Your Family Law Needs
If you have questions or would like to retain our firm to represent you in any family law matter, please contact our San Antonio office to schedule an initial consultation with an attorney. You can reach us by phone at (210) 349-9933 or contact us via email to arrange an appointment.